Thursday, July 11, 2013

Brigitte Nielsen Made My Day With A Retweet. @tfnow


Brigitte Nielsen made my day with this retweet after I posted a video clip from her 1986 movie 'Cobra' seen HERE. I just loved her in the ‪fashion collage of this video of the movie, in which she plays a high fashion ‎model‬ being stalked by a killer and protected by a cop. In the movie, the cop was played by Sylvester Stallone(a huge star at that time because of 'Rambo') who she later went on to marry and then divorce.

Younger fans today will remember her from the reality television show 'Flavor of Love', but trust me she was a bigger Hollywood star than what you know her as today. I am still a fan of hers to this day after seeing her in 'Cobra' for the first time when I was just a little boy in admiration with fashion. She still has a killer body and I love women with height like hers.  Anyone remember's this? Follow and connect with us on Facebook for more fashion news.