Monday, April 4, 2011

Atithi Gupta Summer Resort 2011 Collection.



"Thoughts do not need the wings of words, to fly to any goal. Like subtle lightning’s, they speed from soul to soul.  Paper, pencil and rolls of fabric all translate my thoughts into tangible ensembles.  The soft feel of fabric challenges my creativity; and a sense of achievement fills me up. My Line is Prêt-o-Porter. I Atithi Gupta, an alumnus of Pearl Academy of Fashion, made my debut entry as a Gennext designer at the Lakme Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2009, in Mumbai; also, showcased the collection as an Emerging designer Lakme at the Summer Resort Wear 2010 and Winter Festive 2010 collection. Showcasing for the 4th season, my Spring Resort 2011 collection is like a nature’s warm narration- the undertones of life. The label retails from various multi designer stores across and outside the country." ~ Atithi Gupta

Photos source: Atithi Gupta

No comments:

Post a Comment